2011년 5월 6일 금요일

ASSIGNMENT(5/2)

(1) create your own life metaphor.

LIFE IS LIKE A BACKPACK

 You can put whatever you want to bring in your back pack, but you have to bring it on your own. That is, you must be responsible by your decision in your life.


(2) Choose 3 quotes of inspiration from Chapter 6 in What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20. 
 
 - It's important to keep experimenting, trying lots of things until you find out what works. Being too set on your path too early will likely lead you in the wrong direction.

- Planning a career should be like traveling in a foreign country.

- Great people support each other, build valuable networks, and create a steady stream of new opportunities.

- There isn't a magic number for the amount of time you should stay in one role before evaluating whether it's right or not.

 

댓글 8개:

  1. Wow, your metaphor makes me think of life again. It really inspires me. :) Anyway, that backpack in the picture is huge!

    답글삭제
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!! SO So SO SO SO impressive for me!!

    답글삭제
  3. kkkk

    Seriously
    are you gonna carry that huge backpack
    whole of your life?

    답글삭제
  4. Yeap.

    The man on the picture have to be responsible for what he tried to carry...ㅠ

    답글삭제
  5. I think it's a great opinion!!
    I really agree with you, especially " You can put whatever you want to bring in your back pack" wonderful!!

    답글삭제