2011년 5월 23일 월요일

assignment(5/11)

Q. Find 3 examples of lemons being turned into lemonade

(1) Quyen Vuong's story
   => "you can make your own destiny by focusing on your goals and working incredibly hard."

(2) Steve Jobs' story
  =>  "you never know when your experiences will prove to be valuable"

(3) Perry Klebahn's story
  => Many people would have given up along the way, balking or even stopping at each new obstacl. But Perry saw opportunities in every challenge, and as each hurdle was overcome and all the pieces were put in place, his chances of seeing a positive end result increased.

And  here is the other example.
Frida kahlo. One of the my favorite artist.

댓글 6개:

  1. You;ve chosen the meanful pics

    cheers

    답글삭제
  2. hi! I expect your presentation about that picture today~!!kkk

    답글삭제
  3. Very~!!!!!!!!! Awesome..!!!! kkk

    답글삭제
  4. Frida! One of my favorite artist!!! I also like "The two Fridas" among her works. Thanks for sharing good piece of art!

    답글삭제
  5. I tried to see movie again!!
    but I can't find it!!

    답글삭제