2011년 3월 15일 화요일

What can I do with one clip?

1. What lessons we can learn from kyle?
  Though there are many unexpectable possibilities in our lives, we only tend to try certain facts. Kyle teaches us that we also can have a opportunity from uncertain things so that we make use of  any information that looks useless.

2. What assumption does this story challenge?
  People think everything has its own fixed price and we only can buy or change by paying same value of things that we will get. However, Kyle bought a house with only one little clip.

3. What are you going to do with your paper clip?
  I will change this clip to someone's sourvenir and news of his travel, and I will give him some valuable information about my traveling, for example cheap airplane ticket, accommodation and beautiful spot, etc. And then, I will keep changing his sourvenir with other people who want to visit place in which I've been already or I have information from others.        

댓글 2개:

  1. Your idea is great!!
    Can I get some information about other countries for free? ^^

    답글삭제
  2. wow. Your are the person who is seen first with your exactly the same picture on this blog at 배정옥 prof's cafe! haha ;;

    답글삭제