2011년 4월 10일 일요일

POETRY ASSIGNMENT

Campus in Spring
A cherry tree blossoms when spring is coming.
My age is already twenty four. To library, to class I am sick and tired of going.
Preferring a cup of coffee to a bottle of soju,
Unfortunately I have no one who drink it with me.
Spring is the most cruelest time. So lonely.
Is she interested in me? The girl
Next to me smiles, looking pretty cool.

Stolen my heart is
Please give me your numbers
Ring my bell every night.
I am the man you look forward to.
No one loves you better than I. But she is
Going leaving behind me. On a street a cherry flower falls.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most of you can understand this poem. When I was freshman, I was exactly same as poetic narrator.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기